You have written an essay that shows how news is different today than it was in years past. You use the life of a recent news story to make your points. Your approach is very simplistic and easy to understand. Good job. :)
I really like the sentence "Online news sources such as The New York Times or CNN.com have turned into virtual salons, ripe for conversation of the articles dangling only a few lines above." and I think you could expand upon your use of the term salons.
You have a very strong essay and I really enjoyed reading it. Your progression tells the story very well. I believe you should focus more on the news story though--it only makes up a small portion of your paper.
You have written an essay that shows how news is different today than it was in years past. You use the life of a recent news story to make your points. Your approach is very simplistic and easy to understand. Good job. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the sentence "Online news sources such as The New York Times or CNN.com have turned into virtual salons, ripe for conversation of the articles dangling only a few lines above." and I think you could expand upon your use of the term salons.
You have a very strong essay and I really enjoyed reading it. Your progression tells the story very well. I believe you should focus more on the news story though--it only makes up a small portion of your paper.
GREAT JOB