Monday, September 28, 2009

Essay

My essay can be found here. It's in the right format in my Word document, but Google Docs is a little bit funny. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a very good essay with very strong points. Really the only things that I thought were a little weak were the transitions from paragraph to paragraph (and I feel like a hypocrite saying that because I know my transitions probably aren't good), and i think the conclusion could have been a little stronger. But other than that I though it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OVERALL= SUPER

    -maybe discuss the MLIA quote instead of just throwing it in there

    -I agree with Jesse that the transitions are not smooth

    -I really like your ideas about symbols in writing (paragraph 6)

    -You were right, you do have 2 conclusions. The second is unnecessary because all it does is summarize the points you made previously

    ReplyDelete